Product Return Policy
Please read our return policy below to verify that your purchase is eligible for a return. If you conclude that it is, then Click Here to print and review our Product Return Request Form. Please complete all sections on your Product Return Request Form.
Our Return Policy generally depends on whether you are seeking to return unused product or damaged products. The eligibility requirements are quite different. Please review the following sections carefully. You will be asked to identify the reason for the return on your Product Return Request Form.
Rules Applicable to all Product Returns
- To be eligible for any return, you must submit your fully completed Product Return Request Form no later than either 30 or 60 days after the delivery date of the product that you seek to return. The particular return limitation period that applies to your return, depends upon the condition of the products that you wish to return (new/unused versus damaged), as further explained below.
- All product return requests are initiated by completing and submitting your request on our Product Return Request Form. You may print and complete the form and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may print and complete the form, and mail to this address: Slater Endoscopy, Attention Customer Service, 14000 NW 58 CT. Miami Lakes, FL 33014.
- When completing your Product Return Request Form, you must provide all required information accurately and correctly where indicated. A failure to do so may cause delay or rejection of your request. You are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of any information that you provide. (Contact us if you have any questions completing any information)
- All returns must have an assigned Return Authorization number or RA number. After we authorize your return, we will provide you a unique RA number that we assign to your request. Please make a note of it upon your receipt, and keep it handy for future reference until your return has been processed and completed.
- If you originally purchased the product(s) as part of a multi-pack you will receive credit only for that portion of the pack that remains eligible. Take for example, our Ensizor® Endoscopic Scissors, which are currently shipped in a multi-pack consisting of six (6 individual) units. If you purchased one multi-pack and seek to return unused product, and you have used 2 individual units, then you are eligible to receive credit for only the four (4) remaining unused units.
- Products shipped at your direction (or otherwise taken) outside the United States are non-returnable.
- Product warranties, if any, may be voided on product shipped or taken outside the United States, and are non-transferable in all events.
- If you pay by wire transfer, the associated fees are non-refundable in all events.
- We are not responsible for re-shipments if you have provided an incorrect shipping address or if you entered a P.O. Box.
- Your product return rights are non-transferable. This means that to be eligible for any return, you must have been the registered purchaser/user at the time of original purchase. This also means that only you are entitled to receive replacement product. We will not drop ship to another location or person at your direction.
- Our final approval on any product return request is entirely conditioned and contingent upon our inspection of the returned products upon their arrival, and will depend on whether those products in fact fit our return criteria.
Return of Unused Product
These additional requirements apply to requests to return unused product.
- You must initiate any return of unused product no later than 30 days after you receive original delivery. Again, all product return requests are initiated by completing and submitting your request on our Product Return Request Form.
- All returned product(s) must be received by us in an unused, fit to be offered-for-sale condition in their original individual packaging. Safety seals or sterile packaging cannot be opened or broken; and stickers, markings, or packaging cannot be altered.
- You must return all parts and accessories in their original packaging.
- We will not refund or credit your original handling and shipping charges for unused product.
- Orders which you did not use a credit card to purchase are subject to a 20% restocking fee which will be deducted from the amount that we ultimately refund to you.
Return of Damaged Product
These additional requirements apply to requests to return damaged product.
- A damaged product is generally one that arrives on delivery in damaged condition, and appears damaged or functionality is compromised during your initial inspection. See definition of Damaged Products below.
- You must initiate any return of damaged products no later than 60 days after you receive original delivery. Again, all product return requests for damaged products are initiated by completing and submitting your request on our Product Return Request Form.
- Your sole recourse in the case of returning a damaged product shall be to receive a replacement product free of charge (including shipping) after our receipt and inspection of your return.